Friday, January 28, 2011

Finally Got a Camera!!



Was just messing and testing the new camera here. But this is one of our local drivers.
I haven't named him yet so I guess I shall call him Scotty.


This is our crew here in Afghan minus one (out on an install).



Picture of the road leading to the camp


This is John one of my Co-workers


And this is me enjoying a Cuban cigar, with John, that we
picked up from the Duty Free on the way in.  
The key to going into the field.., knowing how to pack!


And for anyone who's interested, this is the dish like the one's I'll be
installing for customers along with the rest of their network.
These are about 2 or 3 ft taller than I am so roughly 8 or 9 ft tall


And  by request here is my first picture of one of the local animals.
This is probably one of the luckiest dogs in Afghanistan.
He's lives in our back yard, other dogs here roam wild
and have to fend for themselves you see these dogs everywhere you go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment